- implement the attractiveness of the University;
- promote excellence in higher education;
- strengthen transversal skills for inclusion in the labour market;
- make best use of new technologies;
- raise the quality of teaching and professional skills;
- increase quality student mobility.
Republic of Moldova -
Responsible: prof. Guido Franco Amoretti
Evaluation score: 92,5
State University of Tiraspol, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
International Institute of Management IMI NOVA, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
- Promotion of knowledge and cultural exchange between HEIs
- Promotion of best practice exchange in field of inclusion.
- Improvement of teaching methodology in Sustainable Tourism
- Dissemination of good practice on inclusion and Sustainable Tourism CV courses teaching
Republic of Azerbaijan -
Responsible: prof.ssa Nicoletta Varani
Evaluation score: 88
Baku Eurasian University, Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan University of Languages, Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan
- to improve the quality of teaching in field of multicultural, Intercultural Studies, Social Development and new types of sustainable tourism
- to develop the new strategies of collaboration by creating an Italian-Azerbaijani network of in the field of multicultural, Intercultural Studies, Social Development and new types of sustainable tourism.
- to promote the exchange of scientific and didactic experiences in the fields of intercultural education, intercultural geography, sociology of migration processes
Republic of Ukraine -
Responsible: prof. Franco Bochicchio
Evaluation score: 92,5
Berdiansk State Pedagogical University, Berdiansk
Donetsk State University of Management, Mariupoli
- to disseminate the didactic-methodological know-how developed by Disfor on the themes of adult learning and intercultural education
- share the knowledge and skills on the Italian university education system concerning administrative support to the educational processes of Adult Learning and Intercultural Education
- promotion the exchange of methodological didactic knowledge concerning the communication design and evaluation of training activities for adults.
- improvement of administrative procedures in support to didactic activities concerning the promotion and organization of training activities for adults, to improve the management of documents supporting the evaluation
- promotion of knowledge in the field of adult education, intergenerational and intercultural education, favouring the widening of horizons on the Adult Education system